Let’s talk about what YOU’RE manufacturing…
- Do you have ambitious growth plans?
- Is your sales function underperforming?
- Are you struggling to differentiate your business products and services?
- Unsure how to take new innovative products to market?
- Keen to export but don’t know how?
Relax – we’re here to hep
The UK’s manufacturing sector grew at its strongest pace in over a year last month, according to a recent survey Markit/CIPS Purchasing Managers’ Index rose to 51.3 in May from 50.2 in the previous month. A figure above 50 indicates expansion – great news but what do you do when your plans are held back because of the lack of investment?
Are you are struggling to get the right marketing and sales plans in place to secure new contracts, create new jobs and ultimately increase profits? We need to talk!
Did you know as a manufacturer in the UK we can help you access a grant/match funding?
That’s why we are offering a Free Sales and Marketing Audit – what have you got to lose?
Your FREE Sales & Marketing Audit reviews existing sales and marketing processes, structure, practices, and resources. Our aim is to work with you to identify best practices, immediate and long-term areas for improvement, and ultimately increase sales and profit for your business.
Your audit can be broken down to focus on either function (sales or marketing) however clearly there will be some overlap between the two, as it’s FREE why not take advantage of both!
Audit Scope KPI’s & Outputs
- Sales & Marketing structure and future potential
- Sales Resources current and future potential to deliver
- Market strategy, target campaigns, buyer experiences and market trends
- Sales process review – buy cycle, sales longevity, sales conversion, up sell and cross selling
- Sales & Marketing systems, i.e. Campaign management, sales management, measurements, reporting, incentive
- Alignment of new products with project marketing and sales management
Recently celebrating 10 successful years, we are proud to work with hundreds of companies playing a vital role in helping manufacturers achieve their ambitions growth plans, taking new innovative products to market and exporting worldwide.
Regardless of the size of your manufacturing business our experienced and highly skilled consultants can help you access the available funding, put simply, this makes it more affordable for you to get your ambitious growth plans moving and keep costs to a minimum, ensuring a maximum return on your bottom line.
A standard project will deliver a return of at least 66:1 against your initial investment
To book your free audit call now and speak to Jean Outhwaite one of our experienced consultants.